Hanumat takes the responsibility of the HR processes of their clients. We take up everything from resume hunting to the Full and Final settlement of a leaving employee. The HR processes are tedious and need a skilled team which can execute it professionally. Our HR team is made up of some of the most experienced HR professionals of the country. Once you hand over the HR processes to us, Hanumat stands between you and your workforce.
HR processes are the core rules that stand behind the functioning of an organization. These set processes need some changes as the companies grow and rules change. Hanumat assists its clients in re doing its policies too. We help the management to give a makeover to the policies that are not efficient anymore. We also help new companies lay down policies and rules from the scratch.
Hanumat has a team that consists of experts from all the levels of the corporate world. They have a combined experience of over 40 years and know the industry from inside and out. If you are a new set up and in need of all kinds of management policies, Hanumat can help you out and if you are an old set up in need of a new set of policies, Hanumat team is all set to help you out.
- HR Policies (Old or New)
- Admin Policies
- Compensation and Benefits Policies
- Manpower Planning
- PMS (Performance Management System)
Providing skilled manpower (all levels) on contractual basis, keeping them on the company’s (APPLS) payroll and providing replacement⁄reliever wherever required. Taking care of their Salaries and HR related statutory compliances.
Our payroll process is based on following systems:
- Collection of attendance from Client’s
- Calculation of wages / salary
- Calculation of allowance’s overtime’s
- Deduction of PF & ESI
- Deduction of required Tax’s.
- Deduction of Uniform & others provided items. (if any)
- Reimbursements of allowance’s and Incentives
- Preparation of individual salary slip
- Preparation of net pay summary of unit
- Maintenance wages register of unit
- Deposit salary in bank account
- Inform to personnel’s about their salary payments
- Amount disbursals of Bonus, Paid Leave, Gratuity & others (as per client/contract)